Friday, November 16, 2012

Business D & P

Business Documents and Publishing
 
This is my last blog for the semester, and I would
like to use it to advice others to definitely consider
taking this business class.
 
When I first signed up for the class I was
unsure about it because I did not know much
of what I was getting in to. However, I
am very glad I took the chance and
enrolled for the college course.
 
Business D & P was simply a sequel to
Intro to Word Processing , yet
it included in much detail much
more provided information about :
 
*How to type professionally
 
*the importance of proofreading
for an error free document
 
*How to type up major documents
such as summons, iteneraries,
Last Will and Testament,
and many more.
 
I know that I will use many of the things I learned from this class
and I am very glad I registered for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment